Thursday, November 13, 2008

So Much Life!

Folks,

For all those whom I have offered myself, committed to, and been helping, my life is getting suddenly more full than even three people might be able to handle. Because of that, I am sure some of you are going to slip off the plate. If that is the case, and if you want me to be there at a special time for a special event, please just call me!

Tonight alone, I have way too many things to get done in the span of an evening. I still have pressing matters from the entire past month on my plate.

“Prioritize! Make your life simpler! Be efficient!” I can hear the 7 Habits People who keep tidy neat desks and lives chiding me. Given what is occurring in the world, and given what I am looking to accomplish privately and professionally, it is far easier to just chuck things out of your mind than it is to physically or logistically chuck them out of your apartment, car, or schedule.

So, again, please forgive me my lapses and longer-than-expected deadlines. Again, if you need me, just call.

The good news is that many things are in play in my life, which for too long had remained stagnant or fallow. For many years, life was “famine,” now it is “feast.”

-Peter Corless.
petercorless@mac.com
650-906-3134 (mobile)

No comments:

Post a Comment