Sunday, August 24, 2008

Busy Day

Today I was very busy doing a few things:

• A super-secret media project! It is awesome. I am working with a genius. Fun too!

• Suicide Prevention: Out of the Darkness Community Walk

• Talked to a few kids today. I got an accidental call from a friend’s kid. We had a rather nice chat about cars. Earlier in the day, I got to make animals with my fingers, like a bird, a dog, and dinosaurs, for a 20-month old. We shared it over iChat video.

• Wrote an email explaining precession of the Earth’s axis.

Because of the Out of the Darkness walk, I spent much of the day researching and writing about suicide and suicide-homicide. I sent a message at last to the St. Jude's community. I will publish it here soon enough.

I am finally getting to a point where I am getting about as many emails inbound as I can answer reasonbly in a day. Tommorow is Sunday. I’ll do my best to use it as a day of rest!

-Pete.

No comments:

Post a Comment