Friday, September 05, 2008

Hire This Man!

This is my brother, Winh Dinh. He calls me “brother” naturally. “Ah! You know me!” he says. He's my cleaning guy.

Anyone who knows me knows that I have lived with clutter my whole life. Sometimes better, sometimes worse. Depending on my roommates. Or my work environment. I like “busy.”

Yet I have been so busy that, after living here since the early 1990s, a lot has piled up.

Winh is helping me get everything straightened out. Physical space-wise. And in return, I am helping Winh get his own life straightened out. Financially. We're helping each other.

We’ve already got a strategy to wrangle my furniture and my collection of books, games, clothes and assorted detritus of living here. He’s already got his eye on his next job. It may be for you.

If anyone knows of a good paying job for Winh, either a day-job, or a recurring temporary or regular position, please give me a call. 650-906-3134 (mobile) or 650-964-4276 (home). Or email me at petercorless@mac.com. Only, please call too. I get a lot of email. I get a lot of calls.

I’ll take messages for Winh. He’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment